Frequently Asked Questions
We fully understand how exciting yet also challenging it can be to design your own wedding or event so below are a list of Frequently Asked Questions which we hope will reassure you and answer some of the most commonly asked questions. We wish for you to be able to relax and truly enjoy this part of your preparation.
Yes of course, please browse our items here.
2. What should I be spending on my wedding flowers over all?
The simple answer is that it depends on many things. Are you wanting to decorate your church or marriage venue? How many guests and therefore centrepieces are you wanting and what style are you wanting to create? Very broadly speaking around 8- 10% of your overall budget should be spent on your blooms.
3. What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
All of our flower designs are truly bespoke and made especially for you so we offer a starting guide price of £65 upwards but again this depends on what flowers you are wanting and if they’re in season. Hand tied bouquets are generally less than large shower styles but we are very happy to work with any budget to ensure you have the most beautiful bouquet without any compromise to your design.
4. I already have a florist but she doesn’t have the items I want, can I hire items from you?
Yes absolutely! That’s precisely what our Hire Collection is for. We have a very extensive range of items as many other florists, wedding planners and event organisers do exactly that.
5. I have some ideas but I’m nervous they won’t look right?
Book a free no obligation consultation with one of our designers here in our Stamford showroom. By seeing your ideas first hand really helps you to visualise your style. Often you’ll find less is more as key pieces bring a design to life.
6. I only need chair covers and sashes, can I just book those?
Yes of course, take a look here.
7. Do you have a minimum spend?
No, not at all.
8. My event is a long distance away from Stamford, can I still use your services?
Yes of course, please contact us with further information.
9. Do you set everything up for me?
Yes, if you have booked our service, unless you are wanting to dry hire everything and do it yourself. We don’t mind! Do allow plenty of time as it takes a lot longer than you think.
10. What if I change my design style after I have paid my deposit?
We fully understand that designs can often evolve, simply contact us and we’ll be delighted to help you.